Children’s / Targeted Case ManagementThe Children’s Case Management Program of Independence Association offers caring, compassionate support to children age three through age twenty who have been diagnosed with a Developmental Disability, Autism or Mental Health needs. We serve Cumberland, Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Androscoggin and Kennebec Counties
- Family focused treatment planning based on strengths, needs, and preferences
- Coordination of services and supports that will evolve to meet the child’s emerging social, educational, and therapeutic needs
- Advocacy, networking, and resource development support to meet all identified needs of both the child and family.
- Providing continuous supportive contact with other involved service providers.
- Transition and discharge planning