CareersJoin our team! We look for people who want to make a difference in their communities and in the lives of others.
What Our Employees Say"Independence Association feels like a family to me."–J.B., Targeted Case Manager, 12 years of service “Independence Association is family founded, people centered and innovatively driven.” – K. D., Residential Supervisor, 5 years of service “We are an organization of dedicated people, caring for other good people, with respect.” – P.P., Direct Support Professional, 2 years of service.
Employee BenefitsIndependence Association offers competitive pay and a benefit package that includes
- employer-paid training for all required certifications
- 403b plan with a company match
- generous paid time off
- short term disability
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- a flexible spending plan
- no-cost life insurance
- no-cost long-term disability
- the Diversity Hiring Coalition of Maine, committing to an ethnically and racially diverse workforce
- Working Together, furthering best practices in the employment of people with disabilities within our organization.